|No clean||No Clean||Water soluble|
|Lead free||Lead||Water cleanable residues|
RSN 70 LF
SIRIUS 1 LF
* for higher temperatures Pb92,5Sn5Ag2,5
P solder paste version can be stored at ambiant room temperature for up to three months.
Activated version (RA) available upon request (ROL1 classification).
|Melting point (°C)|
|Other on request|
- Lead-free alloy
- Lead alloy
- No clean solder paste with low clear residues
- High speed printing
- Long life on screen
- Can be reflowed in air or under nitrogen
- Different activated versions are available
- Powder perfectly spherical and free from oxide
- MBO offers different powder sizes from type 3 (25-45µm) to type 5 ( 15- 25µm). Other powder size available upon request.
IPC tests passed (SIR, Slump test, Tackforce, Copper Mirror, Solder balling test...)
- 250g, 500g jar
- From 500g to 1kg cartridge
- 2.5kg refill container
- Proflow cartridge
Flux gel is suitable for use with soldering and SMD rework as well as other similar applications.
MOB 39 and FLT 396 flux gel are suitable for BGA component rework.
These flux gel are no clean and halogen free (ROLO according to J-STD-004) leaving low residues that are non-corrosive.
Supplied in syringes of 5g, 10g and in 100g, 200g, 400g and 1kg jar